Butcher's Dog publishes poems from writers with distinct voices.
“The poetry world needs more magazines like this.” Andrew McMillan
SUBMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
We welcome submissions from writers currently living in the UK and the Republic of Ireland, particularly those with a connection to Northern England. There is no set theme, we just want you to send us your best work.
Issue 9 will be edited by Degna Stone and Joanne Clement with guest editor Edward Doegar.
Laura Tansley is assistant editor.
- Submit no more than 3 unpublished poems in a single Word document
- Poems will be read anonymously so your name must not appear anywhere on the poems (including the document file name). If your name appears on the submission document we will not read your poem(s).
- Poems must be the original work of the submitter
- No simultaneous submissions
- Submit your poems by 28 February 2017
Published contributors will receive a copy of Butcher's Dog.
If you haven’t read Butcher’s Dog yet we strongly recommend that you do before submitting. If you like what you read chances are we’ll like your poems too. You can buy a copy at here or subscribe and we’ll love you forever.
If you have any queries please email: email@example.com